At LDN Dental, we utilise the power of cosmetic dentistry to help you achieve your goals. We understand that while the health of our teeth is essential to our overall well-being, the appearance of our smiles plays a crucial role in the formation of confidence. This is why we approach all treatments with as both medics and artists.
If you’re considering cosmetic dentistry such as teeth straightening, composite bonding, or veneers, do not hesitate to give our friendly receptionists a call. If you’d like us to give you a callback, leave your details below and our treatment coordinators will be in touch to answer your questions.
Also known as Dental bonding or tooth bonding, composite bonding is an inexpensive, quick, and completely pain-free way to correct chipped, cracked, worn out, or broken teeth. Our composite bonding specialist has over 35 years of experience and works only with the finest dental bonding materials available out there.
Whether you’re looking for in-chair (in-clinic) professional teeth whitening, a home teeth whitening kit, or a combination of both, we’ve got you covered. With a choice between the finest available teeth whitening methodologies, you’re guaranteed to achieve the bright smile you’re after.
Teeth straightening provides a lot more than a pretty looking smile; it helps keep your teeth healthy and stain-free. With a range of alternatives including the infamous Invisalign clear aligners and the Incognito lingual braces, we can offer you the teeth straightening that’s right for your requirements and budget.
Composite veneers are the least invasive alternative within cosmetic dentistry which can give you a brand new-looking teeth. Applied over your natural teeth layer by layer with very minimal enamel preparation, composite veneers can help you hide highly-stained teeth, create a uniform smile if some of your teeth are smaller than others, or achieve a complete smile makeover.
Also known as teeth contouring or re-contouring, teeth shaping is an easy, inexpensive, and entirely pain-free way to quickly achieve impressive results in the appearance of your smile. Available for patients of all ages, teeth shaping is perhaps the safest, most gentle procedure within cosmetic dentistry.
We offer a range of other treatments, including dental sedation, emergency orthodontic treatments, emergency denture repairs, and more. If you don’t see the treatment you’re looking for described here, give our friendly receptionists a call at 020 8748 9365 or book an appointment online to discuss your needs with one of our dentists.
If your case isn’t related to emergency dentirstry, you can visit the general dentistry section of our website to find out more about the full range of treatments we offer.
- We offer a unique 24 Hours / 7 Days aftercare cover for all our patients;
- No registration required for new patients.
- Active treatment carried out on the same emergency appointment. Same-day root canal treatment or tooth extraction services are available even for complex surgical wisdom tooth extractions.
- Sedation is available for anxious patients.
- Exceptional care from a highly-experienced, qualified and ethical team of 20 dentists and hygienists, including registered specialists in endodontics, orthodontics, prosthodontics, and periodontics.
- With an in-house 3D CT scan, we can diagnose any condition as accurately as possible.
- In-house CEREC technology enables us to provide you with same-day crowns and same-day veneers.
- Established in 1973 and has been providing excellent dentistry services since then.
- Proud winners of British Dental Association Good Practice award for past 4 years running.
- Highest rated private emergency dentist in London with over 500+ 5 Star google verified reviews and over 200,000 satisfied patients served over the past 20 years.
If you’d like to book a cosmetic dentistry appointment directly online, please use the link below. Please note that we require a deposit to secure your appointment.
We accept walk-in patients and emergency appointments. To ensure we’re able to see you immediately, please book your appointment online when you’re on your way, or give us a call on 020 7278 6362.
We’re available Monday to Saturday, 9am until 5pm.