If you’re health-conscious and enjoy the confidence boost brought by a healthy lifestyle, then teeth straightening should most certainly be high on your list of priorities. Straight teeth do much more than enable a beautiful smile. A well-aligned bite, for example, results in optimal chewing function, better gastrointestinal tract function, improved spine alignment, and more. Additionally, a good alignment enables you to protect and thus retain your natural teeth for longer, minimising infection and discomfort risks.
If you believe your teeth require straightening, book a consultation with our specialist orthodontist to discuss your case and find the most suitable treatment.
Why opt for teeth straightening?
Although we often treat teeth misalignment as part of a person’s individual charm, quite a few health risks could be hiding behind a crooked smile.
A misaligned bite, for example, often leads to excessive wear and tear on specific teeth. The damage done to the enamel is often irreversible and becomes more and more prominent with age. The altered chewing function of a misaligned bite can also result in problems with the gastrointestinal tract and overall poor health.
Gapped teeth expose the gums to damage from food and drink, often leading to gum trauma and infections, which can result in gum recession and teeth loss.
Overcrowding leads to inevitable difficulties with oral health. Small particles of food or plaque cannot be reached with normal brushing and cause damage to the enamel and tooth decay. The biggest risk with crowded teeth is that tooth decay is often hidden between the teeth and is only seen with an X-ray when the tooth is already infected.
Teeth straightening, although time-consuming and somewhat costly, can help prevent all of this and, in effect, save you plenty of time, discomfort, and finances in the long run.
The cost of teeth straightening in London
The cost of teeth straightening will vary greatly on a case-by-case basis. Some of the factors that will affect the cost include:
- Age: adult’s teeth generally move slightly more difficult than those of teenagers and kids, requiring some additional treatment time;
- Biological predisposition: some people are predisposed to undergo teeth straightening easier and smoother than others;
- Case’s complexity: milder case see more brace options available to them which generally require less treatment time;
All of these aspects, together with your compliance, will determine the final cost of treatment. We, at LDN Dental, have designed completely customisable teeth straightening packages to allow our patients to choose the most suitable treatment for their individual case. The prices range from as little as £2000 for an entire treatment, up to £10000 if you opt for a luxurious brace option.
Finance plans are available for all of our treatments.
- We offer a unique 24 Hours / 7 Days aftercare cover for all our patients;
- No registration required for new patients.
- Active treatment carried out on the same emergency appointment. Same-day root canal treatment or tooth extraction services are available even for complex surgical wisdom tooth extractions.
- Sedation is available for anxious patients.
- Exceptional care from a highly-experienced, qualified and ethical team of 20 dentists and hygienists, including registered specialists in endodontics, orthodontics, prosthodontics, and periodontics.
- With an in-house 3D CT scan, we can diagnose any condition as accurately as possible.
- In-house CEREC technology enables us to provide you with same-day crowns and same-day veneers.
- Established in 1973 and has been providing excellent dentistry services since then.
- Proud winners of British Dental Association Good Practice award for past 4 years running.
- Highest rated private emergency dentist in London with over 500+ 5 Star google verified reviews and over 200,000 satisfied patients served over the past 20 years.
If you’d like to book teeth straightening appointment with a specialist orthodontist in London online, please use the link below. Please note that we require a deposit to secure your appointment.
We accept walk-in patients and emergency appointments. To ensure we’re able to see you immediately, please book your appointment online when you’re on your way, or give us a call on 020 7278 6362.
We’re available Monday to Saturday, 9am until 5pm.