Where a replacement of a missing tooth is needed, a specialist prosthodontist can correct your smile and restore normal oral function, helping you prevent a variety of issues that a missing tooth can cause.
Located only a few short minutes walk from King’s Cross St Pancras in London, our boutique clinic focused on providing high-end specialist treatment can offer you a full range of dental services from a single location.
Part of a chain of dental clinics across London, LDN Dental provide its patients with a calm and comforting environment to help you relax before your treatment and have the best possible experience.
Please book your appointment online or speak to our friendly receptionists.
What is a specialist prosthodontist?
Prosthodontics (from “prostho” meaning replacement, and “dontics”, defining a medical discipline focused on oral issues) is the branch in dentistry which is focused on diagnosing and treating oral conditions related to missing or deficient teeth, maxillofacial and oral issues.
A specialist prosthodontist is a dentist who has spent additional years training and obtaining a further qualification in prosthodontics. Specialising in providing long-lasting solutions such as implants, crowns, dentures, bridges, and more, prosthodontists assist their patients in re-building their smiles and re-gaining confidence and normal oral function.
Why visit a specialist prosthodontist for your oral needs?
When it comes to a complete smile makeover where braces won’t do, our specialist prosthodontist can provide you with a range of options (including a combination of two or more) to achieve the perfect solution to match your lifestyle and budget.
During the first appointment, the prosthodontist will carry out a comprehensive dental check-up and assess your condition. This assessment will involve bone structure and teeth arrangement, missing teeth, gum health, and more. Where necessary, the specialist might request a CT scan or a consultation with a periodontist. You will also discuss your requirements and ideal scenario, and receive the possible treatment solutions.
A treatment plan is typically created after your first visit, particularly when a series of treatments may be needed. If you’re looking to receive an implant, for example, preparatory treatment may be needed.
Where the case is more complex, a comprehensive treatment plan may require two or more visits, the details of which will be provided during this first consultation.
2nd And Following Appointments
Once your treatment plan is prepared and the beginning of the treatment arranged, a series of appointments will be booked for you. With a 24H emergency dental services available, you can rest assured that you can reach out to us at any time, shall you need urgent treatment.
Finance options are available for all treatments with a cost higher than £1500. Please review the available plans using the calculator here and discuss your needs with our treatment coordinators.
- We offer a unique 24 Hours / 7 Days aftercare cover for all our patients;
- No registration required for new patients.
- Active treatment carried out on the same emergency appointment. Same-day root canal treatment or tooth extraction services are available even for complex surgical wisdom tooth extractions.
- Sedation is available for anxious patients.
- Exceptional care from a highly-experienced, qualified and ethical team of 20 dentists and hygienists, including registered specialists in endodontics, orthodontics, prosthodontics, and periodontics.
- With an in-house 3D CT scan, we can diagnose any condition as accurately as possible.
- In-house CEREC technology enables us to provide you with same-day crowns and same-day veneers.
- Established in 1973 and has been providing excellent dentistry services since then.
- Proud winners of British Dental Association Good Practice award for past 4 years running.
- Highest rated private emergency dentist in London with over 500+ 5 Star google verified reviews and over 200,000 satisfied patients served over the past 20 years.
If you’d like to book an appointment with a specialist prosthodontist online, please use the link below. Please note that we require a deposit to secure your appointment.
We accept walk-in patients and emergency appointments. To ensure we’re able to see you immediately, please book your appointment online when you’re on your way, or give us a call on 020 7278 6362.
We’re available Monday to Saturday, 9am until 5pm.