We’re delighted to offer appointments with an implantologist (specialist oral surgeon and specialist endodontist) in our boutique dental clinic located only a couple of short minutes walk from King’s Cross St Pancras.
Conveniently positioned to serve patients from in and out of London, our clinic is designed to help you relax as soon as you walk through the door and focuses on specialist treatments, with emphasis on dental implants.
Please book your appointment online or speak to our friendly receptionists.
What is an implantologist?
An implantologist is a dental professional who has dedicated their career to work with dental implants. For the specialist, this means continuous education through workshops, study groups, conferences, publications, and other methods which allow them to stay on top of the latest scientific development in their field.
Implantologists are not merely specialists in one field. To become an implantologist, one must be proficient in all aspects of dentistry, including cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, periodontology, and prosthodontics which is why it is widespread for oral surgeons, experienced periodontists, or prosthodontists to work with dental implants.
As dental implants treatment is complex and requires time, implantologists do not provide quick fixes for missing teeth. Instead, they work with long-lasting solutions, aiming to provide their patients with life-long lasting results.
What can an implantologist do for you?
When you’ve lost a tooth, you generally have three options: a dental bridge, a partial denture, or an implant. Since dental bridges have rather limited durability in comparison with dental implants, and dentures are generally uncomfortable, many people opt for dental implants as a more convenient and long-lasting solution.
An implantologist is the dental professional you need to seek when considering an implant. During the initial assessment, the specialist will carry out a complete examination which will include X-ray photos. In some cases, a 3D dental head scan is required for greater accuracy. When the assessment is complete, the implantologist will discuss the options with you and provide you with a treatment plan.
If a significant bone loss has occurred where the implant will be placed, the implantologist may suggest a bone grafting surgery to prepare for the dental implant. Bone grafting is a surgical procedure (an oral surgeon will be involved) during which a bone transplant is added to rebuild a damaged bone.
Finance options are available for all treatments with a cost higher than £1500. Please review the available plans using the calculator here and discuss your needs with our treatment coordinators.
- We offer a unique 24 Hours / 7 Days aftercare cover for all our patients;
- No registration required for new patients.
- Active treatment carried out on the same emergency appointment. Same-day root canal treatment or tooth extraction services are available even for complex surgical wisdom tooth extractions.
- Sedation is available for anxious patients.
- Exceptional care from a highly-experienced, qualified and ethical team of 20 dentists and hygienists, including registered specialists in endodontics, orthodontics, prosthodontics, and periodontics.
- With an in-house 3D CT scan, we can diagnose any condition as accurately as possible.
- In-house CEREC technology enables us to provide you with same-day crowns and same-day veneers.
- Established in 1973 and has been providing excellent dentistry services since then.
- Proud winners of British Dental Association Good Practice award for past 4 years running.
- Highest rated private emergency dentist in London with over 500+ 5 Star google verified reviews and over 200,000 satisfied patients served over the past 20 years.
If you’d like to book an appointment with an implantologist online, please use the link below. Please note that we require a deposit to secure your appointment.
We accept walk-in patients and emergency appointments. To ensure we’re able to see you immediately, please book your appointment online when you’re on your way, or give us a call on 020 7278 6362.
We’re available Monday to Saturday, 9am until 5pm.