At LDN Dental, we are delighted to offer a range of specialist dentistry services to address all of your dental needs and concerns. With a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals, you can rest assured that your treatment will be carried out with the highest level of attention to detail and the most advanced dental technology available to date.
Situated right by King’s Cross St Pancras in London, our boutique clinic is the 4th practice of the Baker Street Dental group, with more than 20 years of experience in providing dental services to Londoners and over five hundred 5-star online reviews.
To book an appointment, please call our friendly receptionists on 020 7278 6362.
In-house Specialist Dentistry
Whether you require the replacement of a single missing tooth with an implant or a full-mouth teeth replacement, book an appointment with our implantologist to discuss your needs. Amongst the services we offer are also All-on-4 dental implants, bone grafting, sinus lift, and more.
If you’re suffering from gum conditions such as gingivitis, periodontosis, bleeding, or sensitive gums, our specialist periodontist can help you identify the best course of action and provide you with the most appropriate treatment. With only a few sessions with a specialist periodontist, you can improve your overall oral health, stop receding gums, and prevent tooth loss.
Although all dentists receive endodontic training during their studies, a root canal treatment may prove more challenging than initially imagined. This is where endodontists are involved. They are trained in performing a root canal treatment with absolute precision, guaranteeing that no retreating will be needed.
When a more complex dental procedure is needed, an oral surgeon is the safest choice. At LDN Dental you can find oral surgeons with years of experience in impacted teeth removal, surgical extractions, apicectomy, removal of buried roots, frenum release, cyst removal, and more.
Where a replacement of a missing tooth is needed, a specialist prosthodontist can correct your smile and restore normal oral function, helping you prevent a variety of issues that a missing tooth can cause. Some of the available services are dental bridge, dental crown, partial or full dentures, dental veneers, dental bleaching, and more.
A specialist orthodontist is a dental professional you need to see when you require teeth straightening, bite correction or even a review of a TMJ (temporomandibular joint disorder). After a full assessment of your condition, the orthodontist can suggest a range of possible solutions and explain what each one entails and what are the projected results.
We offer a range of other treatments, including dental sedation, emergency orthodontic treatments, emergency denture repairs, and more. If you don’t see the treatment you’re looking for described here, give our friendly receptionists a call at 020 8748 9365 or book an appointment online to discuss your needs with one of our dentists.
If your case isn’t related to emergency dentirstry, you can visit the general dentistry section of our website to find out more about the full range of treatments we offer.
- We offer a unique 24 Hours / 7 Days aftercare cover for all our patients;
- No registration required for new patients.
- Active treatment carried out on the same emergency appointment. Same-day root canal treatment or tooth extraction services are available even for complex surgical wisdom tooth extractions.
- Sedation is available for anxious patients.
- Exceptional care from a highly-experienced, qualified and ethical team of 20 dentists and hygienists, including registered specialists in endodontics, orthodontics, prosthodontics, and periodontics.
- With an in-house 3D CT scan, we can diagnose any condition as accurately as possible.
- In-house CEREC technology enables us to provide you with same-day crowns and same-day veneers.
- Established in 1973 and has been providing excellent dentistry services since then.
- Proud winners of British Dental Association Good Practice award for past 4 years running.
- Highest rated private emergency dentist in London with over 500+ 5 Star google verified reviews and over 200,000 satisfied patients served over the past 20 years.
If you’d like to book a specialist dentistry appointment directly online, please use the link below. Please note that we require a deposit to secure your appointment.
We accept walk-in patients and emergency appointments. To ensure we’re able to see you immediately, please book your appointment online when you’re on your way, or give us a call on 020 7278 6362.
We’re available Monday to Saturday, 9am until 5pm.