With extensive knowledge in teeth straightening, a specialist orthodontist is your first towards a beautiful Hollywood smile. Located only a couple of minutes from King’s Cross St Pancras in London, our boutique clinic is delighted to offer consultations and orthodontic treatment to existing and new patients.
With a variety of braces to suit your lifestyle and budget, our highly-skilled orthodontist will help you achieve a stunning, healthy smile.
Please book your appointment online or speak to our friendly receptionists.
What is a specialist orthodontist?
A specialist orthodontist is a dentist who has undertaking years of additional training and specialises in everything related to teeth straightening. As part of the orthodontist’s career path, they are expected to continue their specialisation and participate in study groups, attend specialised workshops and conferences, and continuously expand their knowledge.
Throughout their education and career, orthodontists gain extensive knowledge not only in aligning teeth for cosmetic reasons but in correcting a patient bite or straightening the teeth to match the person’s facial bone structure and features. Although in recent years innovative braces have made it possible for dentists without specialisation to provide orthodontic treatment, we strongly urge you to only entrust your health in the hands of experienced and knowledgable professionals.
What can a specialist orthodontist do for you?
A specialist orthodontist is a dental professional you need to see when you require teeth straightening, bite correction or even a review of a TMJ (temporomandibular joint disorder). After a full assessment of your condition, the orthodontist can suggest a range of possible solutions and explain what each one entails and what are the projected results.
With modern technology, we have enabled our orthodontist to carry out remote appointments, enabling our patients to embark on their treatment journey with more confidence and without compromising their travelling plans.
A vast range of available treatments including behind-the-teeth lingual braces, invisible aligners, self-ligating braces, and the more traditional ceramic and metal braces are available to our patients and can accommodate every lifestyle and budget demands.
Where supplementary treatments may be requested by our orthodontist (a filling, dental hygiene, or else), our receptionists and treatment coordinators can help you book those additional appointments with one of our highly-skilled dentists.
- We offer a unique 24 Hours / 7 Days aftercare cover for all our patients;
- No registration required for new patients.
- Active treatment carried out on the same emergency appointment. Same-day root canal treatment or tooth extraction services are available even for complex surgical wisdom tooth extractions.
- Sedation is available for anxious patients.
- Exceptional care from a highly-experienced, qualified and ethical team of 20 dentists and hygienists, including registered specialists in endodontics, orthodontics, prosthodontics, and periodontics.
- With an in-house 3D CT scan, we can diagnose any condition as accurately as possible.
- In-house CEREC technology enables us to provide you with same-day crowns and same-day veneers.
- Established in 1973 and has been providing excellent dentistry services since then.
- Proud winners of British Dental Association Good Practice award for past 4 years running.
- Highest rated private emergency dentist in London with over 500+ 5 Star google verified reviews and over 200,000 satisfied patients served over the past 20 years.
If you’d like to book an appointment with a specialist periodontist in London online, please use the link below. Please note that we require a deposit to secure your appointment.
We accept walk-in patients and emergency appointments. To ensure we’re able to see you immediately, please book your appointment online when you’re on your way, or give us a call on 020 7278 6362.
We’re available Monday to Saturday, 9am until 5pm.